- Did you ever notice that a person who knows how to bike also knows how to swim and vice-versa? And a person who doesn’t know how to bike, doesn’t know how to swim either (and vice-versa)?
- Most stylish bikers in the world are in Milano, but that doesn’t mean you can not wear a dress on the bike elsewhere in the world.
- In the USA there are about 32% bicyclists and only 0,9% of all trips are made by bike.
- In the Netherlands, ~99.1% of the population rides on bikes.
- Cycling is the most efficient way to get around in the world
- Cyclists can burn up to 600 calories an hour
So go out, take your bike for a ride! Go for a leisure ride or go to your job or even to supermarket on the bike, you will be fast, eco-friendly, calorie burner and traffic-friendly.
Don’t forget! You can also be stylish! Wear a dress (with boxers underneath) and you can also wear heels, it’s easy to ride the bike even on stilettos.
I was wearing
Abercrombie & Fitch Dress / Guess Watch / Prada Sunglasses / Bagatt Shoes